Sr. Financial Analyst – Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Reporting, and Forecasting.
Reporting to the Treasurer, this position monitors/reviews monthly transactional activity and assesses the impact on business results. This position assists with financial analysis, quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting, operating plan variance analysis, the analysis of actual results, financial reporting, special projects, and ad hoc analysis. This position will be a key financial modeling resource for the executive team on ad-hoc strategic initiatives. This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Vista, CA.
The Senior Financial Analyst key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and analyzing key balance sheet accounts by region and in total, including AR, Inventory, AP and other liabilities.
- Partnering with Operations on the Sales and Operations Planning process focusing on Forecasting accuracy, Inventory quality and supply-chain effectiveness.
- Working with FP&A to build out a robust Balance Sheet and cash forecasting model that enables us to measure our cash flow performance historically and projected for the future using driver based techniques
- Partnering with Finance Teams in each region to analyze cash flows by type (inventory, operating expenses, payroll, ect.) to diagnose trends and opportunities for improvement in cash management.
- Prepare a monthly working capital and cash flow report for the business.
Required Skill Sets:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in a FP&A role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills for communicating with employees and management.
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance priorities.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will support the monthly forecast, the monthly reporting and analysis, the annual operating plan, and the strategic plan processes. Provide variance analysis and determine cause of change. Scope includes the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
Please send your resume to email@example.com