Regional Account Manager Export
(based in Eindhoven, Netherlands)
Work with great people and great brands
Do you want to work for an international organization of famous audio brands like Denon, Heos by Denon, Marantz, Definitive Technology, Classé & Polk,
Sound United has “the” job for you!
What will you be doing?
You look after a selection of our European distributors and agents.
• Managing the existing network of agents & distributors.
• Evaluation of new distribution / categories opportunities for our existing products.
• Set up joint business plans with distributors and agents around distribution, range, POS materials, and marketing calendar.
• Create a vision for your area and be able to influence distributors to implement it.
• Negotiate trading terms.
• Attendance at all relevant company meetings and company trade shows.
• This role requires some travelling (15/20% of the time).
Why you’ll love this job:
• Ambitious, growing business.
• Very cool premium brands with an inspirational product line.
What we will love about you:
• You’re a dynamic go-getter.
• Passionate about the brands, you really believe in our products and direction.
• Your ever-upbeat, positive approach.
• Your organized and confident manner.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor degree, commercial or business economics
• Very good written and oral knowledge of English, any other languages a plus
• Native Dutch
• Very good knowledge of MS office
• Hands on mentality, Accurate, eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills, commercial feeling
• High level of interest in dealing with a variety of countries and cultures
• Interest in HiFi and/or technologically advanced products
• Highly structured and efficient way of working
• Ability to work independently, like to work in a small team (7 persons)
• Charismatic and customer oriented, representative
• Pro-active, and able to think out-of-the-box
• SAP knowledge is a plus
Are you our new Regional Account Manager Export?
If you have an interest and enthusiasm for this job, you are the one we are looking for. Please send your detailed CV (in English) to Colette Dekkers
Life at Sound United
Work with great people and great brands
That’s why recreating these sounds, in all their power, beauty and variety, has been our passion for decades —across the world. As we continue on this path toward audio’s future, it’s a privilege to bring these leading audio brands together into a single entity we call Sound United. Dedicated to artfully reproducing audio for listeners and enthusiasts around the world — no matter their passion, be it movies and music, TV and sports personal audio or entertainment as you hear it — Sound United is comprised of Denon®, Marantz®, Polk Audio®, Definitive Technology®, Polk BOOM™, HEOS® by Denon, Classé and Boston Acoustics®.
Why Sound United
Taking premium brands to new heights. With manufacturing, supply chains, distribution channels and employees in Japan, the United States, Europe and other parts of Asia, Sound United has a global face and a sales presence in over 70 countries.
High visibility, broad impact. This is a high growth, changing environment, and you will have the opportunity to really make an impact
Great time to join. We are proud to provide premium audio/video experiences to both commercial and consumer markets and, we’re experiencing healthy growth. When you’ve proved yourself a star and are ready for the next career step, the opportunities will be there.
Cultural experience. You will have regular exposure to many cultures. We’re in over 70 countries, so you’re not just focused on one culture, but will enjoy working with many.
Building on success. Our growing portfolio of premium audio and video products delivers the best in design, technology, innovation and performance to a variety of customers who seek to enrich the moment with pure sound and vision. Our well-respected products continuously win industry awards and accolades.
Excellent compensation, benefits and work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a collaborative and open work environment, plus 30 days of vacation.